- How speaking, listening, building trust, and holding meetings vary from culture to culture.
- Personal vs impersonal relationships and communications: preferences depending on the type of culture.
- Argumentation for different cultures: primary and secondary information, points of focus.
- The basic structure of email correspondence as applied to different cultures.
- The basic structure of presentation as applied to different cultures.
WORKSHOP: Practicing culturally-embedded speaking and writing.
Preparing a conversation with an international client/partner.
Preparing an email to an international client/partner.